R300 spirit level developed for the most demanding building site useSKU: R300
Type R 300: Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions; for example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction, gardening and landscaping work.
$66.22 – $332.20
R300 spirit level developed for the most demanding building site use. Accuracy in normal position 0.029° = 0.5 mm/m. Accuracy in reverse position the same with normal. Measuring surfaces 02 vias. Vial type 1 x horizontal and 2 x vertical. End caps: Anti-slip stopper / Shockabsorbing/ Removable.
R300 spirit level developed for bricklaying and carpentry
- Extremely robust, torsion-resistant aluminium R-profile
- Extra-wide measuring surface for extreme stability – no tipping over during the measurement process
- Three accurate marking and cutting edges allow exact marking over the full length of the profile
- Handrail with finger groove over the full length makes it easy to grip when measuring and carrying
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial increases the stability of the profile
- End caps with an anti-slip stopper – for a firm seat when marking
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two component material mix protects the profile against impact
- Removable end caps allow exact positioning and marking right up into the corners
- The ‘R’ profile shape allows construction material to be smoothed off easily Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position: ± 0.5 mm/m.
R300 spirit level applications
- Type R 300: Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions; for example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction, gardening and landscaping work.
|Extremely robust: Torsionresistant five-chamber ‘R’ profile. Developed for the most demanding building site use.||Extremely stable: Extra-wide measuring surface. High level of protection from tipping over during the measuring process.|
|Exact line marking: Three accurate marking and cutting edges over the full length. Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial.||Extremely handy: Handrail with finger groove over the full length. Easy to handle when measuring and carrying.|
- Accuracy INP: Accuracy in normal position
- Accuracy IRP: Accuracy in reverse position
|SKU||Price||Add||Thang đo||Độ chính xác đảo ngược thước|
|18373||$169.47||100 cm||0.5 mm/m|
|18375||$252.52||183 cm||0.5 mm/m|
|18450||$294.04||200 cm||0.5 mm/m|
|18376||$332.20||244 cm||0.5 mm/m|
- 4-6 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Made in Germany